The Mesa Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association (MCPAAA) is a
501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Please consult your personal tax
advisor or accounting department for guidance on your donation being tax
You can donate by check -- please make checks payable to "MCPAAA" and
P.O. Box 366
Mesa, AZ 85211
Log in here
before you shop on Amazon and they will donate 0.5% of the price of
eligible purchases to the Mesa Citizen Police Academy Alumni
Fry's Community Rewards
Link your Fry's V.I.P. Card and support MCPAAA!
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry's Account (NOTE: If you
already have an online Fry's account, skip to Step 2)
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/.
Select 'Register.' Under Sign-In information, enter your email and
create a password. (Write down your email/password; you wll need it
in step 2.)
- Select 'Use Card Number.' Enter your Fry's V.I.P Card Number,
last name and postal code.
- Under 'Select Your Preferred Store' enter your postal code.
Select 'Find Stores.' Choose your store then select 'Create
Account.' You will then be prompted to check your email for a
confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish
creating your Online Fry's Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry's Community Rewards
Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry's Community Rewards
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
and select 'Sign-In.' Enter your email and password then select
'sign in.' (This will be the email and password you created in step
- Select 'My Account,' then select 'Account Settings' from drop
down menu. Click 'edit' under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter
- Under Find Your Organization, enter the NPO number or name of
organization then select 'search.' (You can get the NPO number from
your organization. MCPAAA is JY993.)
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your
organization, then select 'save changes.'
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your
organization information listed under 'Community Rewards' on your
Account Summary page.